Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16062 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Check Out my Wolverine Pics!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Koz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 3

Edited By Koz

Nice !!
    Nice !!

Blowing stuff up!!
    Blowing stuff up!!

GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By GT-Man

OKAY..so this is what this thread is all about
    VenomMagus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By VenomMagus

...just found some stuff online, huh?  Yeah, I sometimes end up looking at trash on google too, but I usually don't share it with the world.  I thought this was a fan art thread or something...
    Koz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Koz
    @GT-Man:
    Sorry, there was a problem when I added my pics. Not all of them loaded correctly on the web site. The blog did not come out the way I wanted.
    Koz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Koz
    @VenomMagus:
    Sorry dude, I did not mean to waste your time, But you do not have to be rude about the thing. There were alot more pics that were supposed to be added  but it did not turn out that way. I am hear to have fun like most people out there. So if having fun to you, is making smart ass comments go some place else. If you do not like something you view just move on. Why offend someone. Think before your write.   
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#5  Edited By xerox_kitty

Sorry, but these aren't 'your' images.  Saying they're yours insinuates that you drew them. 

These are just random images of Wolverine & we already have a Gallery of Earth-616 Wolverine images that currently consists 55 pages.  That is roughly 1,650 images of Wolverine.   

If you look at Wolverine's main page, you'll see a mini menu down the left-hand side.  The 3rd link down is for Image Galleries.  That applies to every character, team, creator, location, object, concept, etc. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.