Catch up with weapon x 2009 run, question....

#1 Posted by nonfiction91 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell ever happened to doctor rottwell from Logan's time in the asylum?

This guy was a homicidal mcguyver that gave psychlocke a run for her money, he made a psychic bomb out of some staples, some gum, and a motor fan from a 79' leberon. He's got potential coming out of every orifice!

If you don't know who I'm talking about search for the doc here on CV, or check out weapon X 2009 run, issue 07-09

OPINION QUESTION: If this guy came out of retirement what do you think he should do, where should he do it, who should he do it to, and what good guys should be involved?

#2 Posted by nonfiction91 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

If he got his head lopt off and I missed that my bad :p

#3 Posted by Deadknight (665 posts) - - Show Bio

@nonfiction91: It looks like he'll be making a comeback sometime in the future, based on what I've seen from the preview art of Wolverine #305.

#4 Posted by nonfiction91 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadknight: I know, I saw! He was trying to get into a party of wolverine enemies, alive and well :D

That guy is so sick, I can't wait to see him make a move

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.