Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16062 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Captain America Cameo?

Ikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ikari

I just watched a X-Men Evolution episode. The professor and Wolverine are trying to learn more about the past of Wolverine. So they are digging inside Wolverine's memories and we see him fighting during WWII alongside Captain America.

This gave me an idea, wouldn't it be cool if Captain America had a cameo in the Wolverine movie. It is possible, just like Nick Fury had a cameo in Iron Man and just like Tony Stark had an appearance in The Incredible Hulk.

Teen Manatee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Teen Manatee

that would be cool

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Hawk

There are already to many people in that movie.

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LordCosmicKing

be cool just to see a glimpse of him in the background during a ww2 moment flashback.. cap in some dirty gritty uniform.

No Caption Provided

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Kurrent

I don't think that will happen only because of the legal issues. Marvel made Iron Man and Hulk while Fox (I think) is doing Wolverine

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LordCosmicKing
    Kurrent said:
    "I don't think that will happen only because of the legal issues. Marvel made Iron Man and Hulk while Fox (I think) is doing Wolverine"
    what legal problems?

how hard would it be to have a guy that looks like cap in the background with the googles and helmet and legionaire boots. they dont have to say its cap or even have logan mention him.
    Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kurrent
    LordCosmicKing said:
    "Kurrent said:
    "I don't think that will happen only because of the legal issues. Marvel made Iron Man and Hulk while Fox (I think) is doing Wolverine"
    what legal problems? how hard would it be to have a guy that looks like cap in the background with the googles and helmet and legionaire boots. they dont have to say its cap or even have logan mention him."
    It sounds good when you saw it like that but there is a chance that copyrights and all that other mess can come into play. Unless they have Marvels permission I dont think that it would be worth the hassle
    Ikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ikari

Maybe they could show the back of a soldier wielding a shield. There are a lot of ways to show a character and not need an official actor.

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By Dark King
    Ikari said:
    "Maybe they could show the back of a soldier wielding a shield. There are a lot of ways to show a character and not need an official actor."
    during the credits to avoid legal issues, they can say john doe played patriotic anonymous hero.
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By SUNMAN

I highly doubt this will happen, but Wolverine had a cameo in the fantastic Four movie

EvLJEsT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By EvLJEsT
    SUNMAN said:
    "I highly doubt this will happen, but Wolverine had a cameo in the fantastic Four movie"
    i try not to remember this movie much but wolverine really had a cameo in the F4 movie??
    castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By castleking
    EvLJEsT said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "I highly doubt this will happen, but Wolverine had a cameo in the fantastic Four movie"
    i try not to remember this movie much but wolverine really had a cameo in the F4 movie??"
    yes it was an extra bonus scene when mr. fantastic proposed to sue and he changed his face into logans.
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#13  Edited By gmanfromheck

He does have a cameo:

No Caption Provided

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By castleking

you gotta be joking..

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SUNMAN
    G-Man said:
    "He does have a cameo:

No Caption Provided
    "
    LOL

so photo shopped but, nice anyway. 

This would probably be the onl part in the movie, durring WW2 tha Cap has a shot of a brief cameo, because I am assuming the rest of the movie takes place significantly after WW2, and before it
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SUNMAN
    G-Man said:
    "He does have a cameo:

No Caption Provided
    "
    LOL

This would probably be the onl part in the movie, durring WW2 tha Cap has a shot of a brief cameo, because I am assuming the rest of the movie takes place significantly after WW2, and before it
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
    Cap is gonna appear in the new Wolverine Movie ?

Hell Yes... Cap is Dat N!gga 

lol
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gmanfromheck
    SUNMAN said:
    "G-Man said:
    "He does have a cameo:

No Caption Provided
    "
    LOL

"
    I didn't photoshop it.  I found it on the internet.  So it must be true.  Probably ripped from the leaked footage.  But maybe they'll cut it out of the final version.
    Perfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Perfox

All Avenger movie movie including "The First Avengers: Captain America" are Marvel properties while X-Men (and all related movie), Spidey and FF belongs to other company. There's no way they would allow Cap in a non Marvel Controlled movie.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DEGRAAF
    castleking said:
    "EvLJEsT said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    i try not to remember this movie much but wolverine really had a cameo in the F4 movie??"
    yes it was an extra bonus scene when mr. fantastic proposed to sue and he changed his face into logans."
    ive seen the extras and ive never seen this one your talking about. why would he do that
    Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Andferne

There might be some kind of mention about a super soldier or perfect weapon etc. But I don't see him having any kind of actual cameo in this. I think there will just be some kind of hint like there was in the Hulk movie.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#22  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    G-Man said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "G-Man said:
    "He does have a cameo:

No Caption Provided
    "
    LOL

"
    I didn't photoshop it.  I found it on the internet.  So it must be true.  Probably ripped from the leaked footage.  But maybe they'll cut it out of the final version."
    It's photoshopped, i didn't see cap in the film, but that doesn't mean he won't be in the final cut
    Peterobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By Peterobe

I can't see it happening. Marvel are pretty clear about what they are doing over the next few years, with the whole Avengers line up. Wolverine is a very different franchise in this respect and the Intellectual Property issues would (unfortunately) be a nightmare.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By gmanfromheck
    inferiorego said:
    "G-Man said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "G-Man said:
    "He does have a cameo:

No Caption Provided
    "
    LOL

"
    I didn't photoshop it.  I found it on the internet.  So it must be true.  Probably ripped from the leaked footage.  But maybe they'll cut it out of the final version."
    It's photoshopped, i didn't see cap in the film, but that doesn't mean he won't be in the final cut"
    I said I didn't photoshop it.
    Crimson Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By Crimson Clown
    G-Man said:
    "inferiorego said:
    "G-Man said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "G-Man said:
    "He does have a cameo:

No Caption Provided
    "
    LOL

"
    It's photoshopped, i didn't see cap in the film, but that doesn't mean he won't be in the final cut"
    I said I didn't photoshop it."

Photoshop or not, it still looks funny, Everyones looking at Wolverine and then you look back and say "HEY IT'S CAP!!!"
    Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
    Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Cap should be in this movie as a camoe,because that is what happed in the comics and the old X-Men cartoon. They might pick a random person to be Cap until they find someone who could be Captain America in the Captain America movie.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By geraldthesloth

Wolverine is in everything he's omnipotent

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.