Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16088 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Cal Dodd has to reprise his role as Wolverine again.

PYH000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PYH000

Those who don't know who Cal Dodd is, he's the one who was the voice actor as Wolverine from X-men the animated series. I had fond memories watching the cartoon.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By SUNMAN

yea he was the man, but reprise his role in what?! cause Steve Blum voices Wolverine on Wolverine and the X-men

PYH000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PYH000

Point taken.

PYH000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PYH000

Well there's going to be a Wolverine anime coming up so maybe Cal Dodd can reprise his role for it just for old times sake.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By SUNMAN

Anime?! well until I see a trailer or an article I am not going to pass any judgement.

But personally I am a little wolverined out right now.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#6  Edited By xerox_kitty
    244 said:
    "Well there's going to be a Wolverine anime coming up so maybe Cal Dodd can reprise his role for it just for old times sake."

When & where did you hear about this?  There's an X-Men Manga coming out, but this is the first I've heard about an anime.  Since Wolverine & The X-Men has been licensed, I doubt that there'll be any more animated series... And even if there were an anime coming out, they'd have Japanese voice actors :p
    PYH000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PYH000

Not the anime series kind but more like along the lines like the Animatrix and Gotham Knight I think. Try doing google searches. If it's a false rumor, my bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.