Brown and Yellow vs Yellow and Blue

#1 Posted by Spidermeat101 (260 posts) - - Show Bio

Which costume is better?I like the brown and yellow better.

#2 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I like both. I wouldn't mind if he went back to the brown and tan one for a little while, though

#3 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

I like both. I wouldn't mind if he went back to the brown and tan one for a little while, though
#4 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

#5 Posted by Night Thrasher (3702 posts) - - Show Bio
Wolverine by Mike Deodato Jr.
Wolverine by Declan Shalvey
#6 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

i like his civilion look better jeans boots tank top leather jacket.

#7 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

this

#8 Posted by Deadpool_Deathstroke (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Brown and Tan all the way. Def what they should use for X-Men Days of Future Past movie.

#9 Posted by judasnixon (6935 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by nappystr8 (1143 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely yellow and blue. It was the original and it's what I grew up on. Blue and Yellow are the X-Men's colors, and at this point in time, I don't think anyone could argue Wolvie isn't a team player. A lot of people seem to think that the yellow and blue is somehow too goofy because of it's bright colors; but think about the animal kingdom where most poisonous organisms use bright yellows as a visual cue to warn off would be predators, besides, Wolverine is such a bad ass, I'm pretty sure he could pull of a pink costume if he wanted to. I bet not a single person in the Marvel U would make a single joke about it...other than Spider-Man.

#11 Posted by TDK_1997 (15076 posts) - - Show Bio

I like them both but we can a little rest from the blue and yellow one.

#12 Posted by Shinjiro15 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

What happened to the black with yellow tiger stripes??

#13 Posted by GunGunW (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the yellow and blue is what I think of when I think of Wolverine, but I prefer the other one

#14 Edited by amonahanart (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Brown and yellow all the way.

#15 Posted by odinblast (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Brown and yellow

#16 Edited by bat22 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll always have a soft spot for the classic blue/yellow, perhaps even as Wolvie's top X-Men uniform. Perhaps.

But the brown/tan is what I instinctively bring to mind whenever Wolvie gets name-dropped.

#17 Posted by Jota23 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Brown an tan easily. That blue and yellow monstrosity needs to be buried and forgoten!

#18 Edited by PliskinFemto (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Brown and Yellow. I hope they'll make a new version of it (no outer underwear) if Wolvie ever comes back.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.