anyone else feel?...

#1 Posted by Doombert (517 posts) - - Show Bio

...kinda creeped out to see squirrel girl inside logans sexual fantasy room thing?   in wolverine #8.  how old is she?

#2 Posted by fesak (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

You never noticed Wolverine have a thing for jailbait?

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24463 posts) - - Show Bio

Do we really need 6 threads dedicated to the sexual fantasies of a fictional character, I have no problem with 1 or 2 but its starting to seem like an unhealthy fixation 

#4 Posted by Doombert (517 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak said:
You never noticed Wolverine have a thing for jailbait?
i always figured, or rather hoped it was a father thing.  not a call me daddy thing.  if that makes sense.
#5 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I am hoping he went into the future had a thing for her when she kicked his ass. Please let it be time travel be the reason. I have another theory Remember the trigger scent from x23 perhaps an earlier version of it affected Wolverine differently.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.