Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16086 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

A little help finding domething.

TSCTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TSCTH

A friend of mine told me a few years ago, that there was a one-shot comic, where wolverine has grown old, his claws have rusted and the comic is full of flashbacks to the events that lead up to the beginning of the comic. Plus in the end he ides of old age.

What is the name of that comic?

(and i may be remember things wrong, since it's a long time ago i were told everything, so i hope I'm not to far off...)

Avatar image for rosencrantz_guildenstern
    Rosencrantz&Guildenstern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think it might be Wolverine: The End, written by Paul Jenkins, the genius behind the Origin mini series, and artist Claudio Castellini. While I loved Wolverine Origin (not to be confused with Daniel Way's ongoing Wolverine: Origins), I wasn't completely satisfied with The End. The first two or so issues are very promising, but the conclusion hadn't lived up to it in my opinion. Still, it's worth reading it once at least. 

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/305769.Wolverine

TSCTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TSCTH

Ok, thanks for the help. ^^

Avatar image for rosencrantz_guildenstern
    Rosencrantz&Guildenstern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No problem, you're welcomed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.