A good way to kill the canuck hero...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

No. And how many "Kill Wolverine" type threads are there? At least 3 that I know of.

#2 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

If the hulk were to hold wolverine under water for long enough (appox. 10mins) would that kill him?

#3 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84609 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"No. And how many "Kill Wolverine" type threads are there? At least 3 that I know of."

Maybe more.

#4 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"No. And how many "Kill Wolverine" type threads are there? At least 3 that I know of."

k w.e, y would that not kill him?

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

That's how they're writing him currently. He was able to get out of a vat of molten metal despite having no muscles, joints or anything but bone. If he was able to do that, he doesn't need air anymore.

#6 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"That's how they're writing him currently. He was able to get out of a vat of molten metal despite having no muscles, joints or anything but bone. If he was able to do that, he doesn't need air anymore."

oh Lol dude, WTF this is not how I know him, k thnx for the update.

#7 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84609 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.