User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (1)

2.5 stars 2.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Let's be Serious 0

I've just read this new comic wich when I saw I couldn't resist but c'mon,I don't want to be a jerk but this isn't what I expected,I was a bit dissapointed.First it opens with some kids in the jungles of Columbia playing with some venomous scorpion when someone slaughters them.After that a whole village is murdered by a group of super soldier who are reveald to have a very same adamantium claws that Wolverine has,only that these shone in green.Than we skip to a train in San Francisco, where a wo...

A lot of killing needs to be done 0

In this issue Wolverine unfortunately has to find out that the Weapon X program was stolen and now soldiers with his abilities are working for a "security" enterprise. These soldiers are ruthless killers who are showing this brutally at the beginning of this issue.  I loved Ron Garney´s art. This guy can do pencils...man, I love it! But also the story was quite nice. I thought it was a bit rushed but then it´s more of a set-up issue and therefore it´s okay. However I liked some scenes, especiall...