Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
    deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

So, Kitty's baby... cytorraks maybe?

Is it possible cytorrak placed himself a small amount of insurance in the form of kitty pryde? Seems likely. She was there when Colossus was changed, and we all know Marko Cain went rogue and did NOT get any approval from Cytorrak for doing so and was stripped of his power for it. So perhaps the evil god is learning from his mistakes, via having a leash to tug on if Colossus goes awol.

Dont want to know if you agree with me, but rather what your opinions on this love child are, This forum doesnt get too much love yet and I think this is a good juping off point, other than a troll blog

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ReVamp

Shouldn't have clicked here.

kingjoeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By kingjoeg

First of all I read it and it was another awesome issue. However I think that the baby or whatever will have something to do with the brood, I say this because if you look at the cover for issue 5 it seems to suggest that somehow the brood have impregnated Kitty. Disgusting I know.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By John Valentine

Doubt it. As the user above me stated, I think it's a Brood impregnation.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By TheCrowbar

Warren was in it and he's so tragically innocent. I wasn't going to pick up anymore issues of this series until I overheard "How weird" he acts, picked it up. I miss Warren and I'm intrigued by this new iteration

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By John Valentine

@TheCrowbar said:

Warren was in it and he's so tragically innocent. I wasn't going to pick up anymore issues of this series until I overheard "How weird" he acts, picked it up. I miss Warren and I'm intrigued by this new iteration

I like NuAngel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjoeg said:

First of all I read it and it was another awesome issue. However I think that the baby or whatever will have something to do with the brood, I say this because if you look at the cover for issue 5 it seems to suggest that somehow the brood have impregnated Kitty. Disgusting I know.

never said it wasnt...And yeah I noticed but what can I say? I'm a fan of prestidigitation@TheCrowbar said:

I'm not a fan of it, admittedly he needed to drop the brooding archangel. it was time, but to make him some type of life avatar with no memory seemed rash..guess we'll have to see

@ReVamp said:

your opinion should never have been noted

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By ReVamp

@nonfiction91 said:

@ReVamp said:

your opinion should never have been noted

Because I regret reading spoilers?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

misunderstood you, sorry :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.