haydenclaireheroes's Wolverine & the X-Men #36 - Battle of the Atom Chapter 5 review

Are the Future X-men Who They Say They Are?

Here is my video review for Wolverine and the X-men issue 36. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Wolverine & the X-Men #36 - Battle of the Atom Chapter 5

Psychic Battle 0

WARNING: THIS REVIEW WILL SPOIL THE EVENTS OF BATTLE OF THE ATOM SO FAR!I have really been enjoying Battle of the Atom so far, as although it has dropped slightly over the last few issues it has still been a very good story, being both exciting and interesting. This series has also been good as of late as although it has been very inconsistent over the thirty five issues prior to this, it is certainly starting to get better again.PlotAs the future Jean Grey psychically battles her younger self, ...