matthewhex's Wolverine: Origins #39 - Romulus, Part Three review

Romulus is here!

Romulus is here! Finally this is what I have been waiting for. This title was pretty shit form day one but ever since Dark Reign it’s been pretty good. This was a chapter where a couple of big X-Men villains die. Romulus, for those of you who haven’t been reading this book, is the mastermind behind every shitty event in Wolverines life, ever. How are connected? Why has Romulus been doing this to Wolverine? Not sure yet. But he looks like he could be Wolvie’s dad or grandad or something. GIVE ME THE ANSWERS NOW! Or at least next issue… please!!!!!

Like my review? (or even if you dont!) then check out my blogs at: http://hexsfifthcolumn.blogspot.com/ & http://acomicbookblog.com/category/comic-book-blog/marvel-blog/

Posted by box turtle

i love wolverine origins.
Posted by MatthewHex
@box turtle:

yeah its been pretty good lately, since dark reign started really.