Wolverine Goes To Hell Official Discussion Thread

#1 Edited by Jake Fury (18978 posts) - - Show Bio

*****This thread may contain spoilers!!!***** 

The whole thing sounded silly at first. But I have to say the first two issues have been top notch. The art is fantastic and I'm loving seeing Logan tormented by his rogues in Hades.

#2 Posted by 5ive (90 posts) - - Show Bio

the thought of having to face everyone you sent to hell is a pretty cool concept. plus you gotta keep in mind wolverine has been killing in every major world war lol

#3 Posted by Jake Fury (18978 posts) - - Show Bio
@5ive:
I loved that part too! Old WW2 soldiers and all the Hand ninjas he's taken out.
#4 Posted by rufug (66 posts) - - Show Bio
@5ive said:
" the thought of having to face everyone you sent to hell is a pretty cool concept. plus you gotta keep in mind wolverine has been killing in every major world war lol "
Keep in mind Wolverine has been killing pretty much everyone he has ever faced in combat, also pretty much anyone who gives him a funny look.
#5 Edited by thatlad (596 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty bored of the whole Wolverine goes to hell crossover. It's infected the new x-23 & Daken books, my understanding was these books were going to focus on Laura finding her own purpose and Daken building his new empire. Instead we've got them having pretty pointless fights with ghost rider logan. The only saving grace is the writers are hauling the story up out of the banality but it's only a few issues in and I feel like dropping both books. They should have kept it within the wolverine book.

I thought Marvel was going to lay off these crossovers anyway?

#6 Posted by Jake Fury (18978 posts) - - Show Bio
@thatlad said:
"I'm pretty bored of the whole Wolverine goes to hell crossover. It's infected the new x-23 & Daken books, my understanding was these books were going to focus on Laura finding her own purpose and Daken building his new empire. Instead we've got them having pretty pointless fights with ghost rider logan. the only saving grace is the writers are hauling up out of the banality but it's only a few issues in and I feel like dropping both books. They should have kept it within the wolverine book. I thought Marvel was going to lay off these crossovers anyway? "

Wouldn't you say that getting Logan out of the way is a key component in Daken building his empire?
#7 Posted by eldestrisk (634 posts) - - Show Bio

Surprisingly good.

#8 Posted by JairamGanpat (957 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" @thatlad said:
"I'm pretty bored of the whole Wolverine goes to hell crossover. It's infected the new x-23 & Daken books, my understanding was these books were going to focus on Laura finding her own purpose and Daken building his new empire. Instead we've got them having pretty pointless fights with ghost rider logan. the only saving grace is the writers are hauling up out of the banality but it's only a few issues in and I feel like dropping both books. They should have kept it within the wolverine book. I thought Marvel was going to lay off these crossovers anyway? "
Wouldn't you say that getting Logan out of the way is a key component in Daken building his empire? "
exactly
#9 Posted by logansgirl (140 posts) - - Show Bio
I'm really enjoying this story so far.I tried to keep up with the Daken and the X 23 crossovers but I lost interest.Just sticking to the main story now.I'm on issue 3 and I love the "hell art"
I won't spoil,just wanted to say I really like this.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.