squares's Wolverine & the X-Men #7 - Mutatis Mutandis, Conclusion: It Ain't Easy, Bein' Brood review

A New Low

Congratulations, Mr. Aaron, you've finally disgusted me to the point of incoherence.

From it's inception I've been reading this title only grudgingly at best, and I can now say without hesitation that they have all been utterly and completely horrible. The writing is absolute trash, and it's really rather depressing that this is what we, as comic fans, are expected to buy. To those of you who have liked this title thus far, I'm desperately jealous- I honestly wish that I had the ability to enjoy what has been, to me, such a frustratingly unrewarding reading experience.

Other reviews for Wolverine & the X-Men #7 - Mutatis Mutandis, Conclusion: It Ain't Easy, Bein' Brood