haydenclaireheroes's Wolverine & the X-Men #24 - Ain't No Sin To Be Glad You're Alive review

Love is in the Air

Here is my video review for Wolverine and the X-men issue 24. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Other reviews for Wolverine & the X-Men #24 - Ain't No Sin To Be Glad You're Alive

Meh 0

What happened to this series? When it launched it was great. It was the better of all of the X-Men books. Maybe it was always kind of "meh" but just better than the 'good not great' Uncanny X-Men at the time. But now we have All New X-Men and that is trumping all of the other X-books.This is filler, and is completely unnecessary until the last page.This book is divided into four segments done as "dates". Really only one is a formal date. We have Kitty and Iceman on a date, Wolverine and Storm tr...