haydenclaireheroes's Wolverine & the X-Men #22 - Big Top Hell review

Will the Teachers of the Jean Grey School quit the Carnival?

Here is my video review for Wolverine and the X-men issue 22. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Posted by poisonfleur

Good Job!

Other reviews for Wolverine & the X-Men #22 - Big Top Hell

Lost Souls 0

Last issue was, in my opinion, terrible. This one, although still disappointing, shows an improvement. The problem is, this circus arc seems to dumb. I mean, I can't even take the characters seriously in their outfits. Wolverine, a merciless killer, is now a clown and Iceman is spitting fire. Wolverine and the X-men has seen better days. And so they will soon again once this storyline comes to an end.This comic is mostly focused on Idie and one of the members of the Hellfire Club. The good thing...