poisonfleur's Wolverine & the X-Men #18 - Dance Like There's No Tomorrow! review

Unsure how I feel

This issues was pretty wild. Obviously it's a time into AvX.

+ Good AvX dialogue between Wolverine and Xavier

- This issue ruined Idie's character for me a little bit. I used to love her, now I am kinda ticked at the direction her character went in.

+ The drama between Idie, Quire, and Broo was really good and this issue had some precious moments for everyone.

- The kiddy Hellfire club is such a lame act.

+ It was nice to see the X-students at a school dance and in dresses and suits.

Overall I give this issue 2.5/5

Other reviews for Wolverine & the X-Men #18 - Dance Like There's No Tomorrow!

Dance like there's no tomorrow 0

Overview: The world is about to end, but Kitty Pryde insist that school goes on like normal (or as normal as it gets for the Jean Grey Academy)The Good: I really enjoyed this issue more then alot of the previous ones, it kept it fun loving vibe while dealing with some very series issues. It was able to delve into the whole End of AvX, acknowledge it and still build it's own story in the process. The attention that Husk is finally getting is really nice considering how much i like the character a...