User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

The Wolverine vs. The Panther 0

This series has been up and down in my opinion, as although there have been some enjoyable moments, it has been fairly average, and at times disappointing. I have however enjoyed the concept, and there has been brilliant moments, and I hope that this new story will be the great story this series needs.PlotWolverine, Storm, Nick Fury Jr., and Victoria Von Frankenstein head to Wakanda to find The Host in hopes to finding a solution to the virus that is infecting people. Whilst on this mission howe...

Wolverine #8 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 3/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 3/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...