punkarine's Wolverine #70 - Old Man Logan, Part 5 review

OLD MAN LOGAN

I have to disagree the affect that killing all those people had on him was tremendous.  I don't really care if it is an alternate timeline.  I personally am enjoying a Logan with a little humility.  This issue in particular was a tear jerker to imagine that he was single handedly responsible for the deaths of all of his closest friends... I mean WOW.  The art of course is fantastic.  This fanboy will keep reading and looking forward to the remaining issues.

Other reviews for Wolverine #70 - Old Man Logan, Part 5

Awesome but a few wtf's 0

So it's self evident that this is pretty killer - the story, the art, the tone, it's all golden. However, even on my first run through of this issue and the last I have to say there are some pretty glaring inconsistencies. The main two I have a problem with (there are some more but they're small enough to ignore) are 1) when they drive past Loki's crushed giant skeleton in the last issue the two panels show Thor's half brother's hand tilted wrong but far more importantly, 2,on the COVER of part ...