User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Review: Wolverine #6 0

How do you kill the unkillable? The X-Men, while working with Magneto, try and find a way to stop the demon infested body of Wolverine. Artist Daniel Acuna steps in as the artist in this run of Wolverine.  The Good I love how it is a new storyline, but there's still a few leftovers from the last arc. Not everything is wrapped up in a little neat package for once. I love the idea of this team planning a way to kill Wolverine and having to actually put it into action. Overall, it a cool issue, and...

Wolverine vs. The X- Men, Part 1 0

Wolverine has made it back out of hell, but what awaits his return? Demonic possession.   The Good: The Road to Hell is over. That indeed is a good thing. While I thought the first 5 issues of this series were so slow, boring, and drawn out, this issue really redeemed itself. Wolverine is now fighting the demons that  possessed his body while his soul was in hell. I was really hooked from the very first page. The opening to this issue was kind of unexpected for me and it really made me want to r...