User Reviews
2 (1)
1 (0)

2.5 stars 2.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Brain Dead Wolverine 0

I have mixed feeling about this issue...the art was slightly ok...I don't know it just didn't feel right...the story was struggling it seemed...I hope it gets better.Wolverine falls for a trap trying to stop the assassination of Tony Stark. Amir, Wolverine's Atlantean lover, is killed by a terrorist organization called Scimitar. The main soldier or leader...who knows...is wearing an adamantium suit...this part was interesting to me...and he was super fast and strong and could fight very well. He...

Nice start, weak finish 0

I always like war stories from Wolverine's past. Something about him on a battlefield with normal humans gets me excited. Just when the funs about to start...we're present day with him beating up ninjas in Japan, which apparently is the only thing he does there. Then theres some blue chick hes making out with. Jesus, Wolverine just gets weirder and weirder. Later hes fighting some samuri dude in adamantium body armor so Wolverine grabs a gun and shoots at him but then comes the big twist in the ...