User Reviews
2 (1)
1 (0)

2.5 stars 2.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Wolverine Reborn 0

I never have a bad thing to say about Simone Bianchi's art as it is always a great sight to behold, and this issue was no different. I think Bianchi did a great job in portraying a "typical" wolverine story arc. I'm a little disappointed in Loeb's writing because he has been on quite a few work of note (Collaborations with Tim Sale etc.). This arc dealt with more manipulation of Wolverine's origins and how yet again he has done something and been seemingly oblivious to his dealings. The arc wrap...

Hey Peter, guess who has a clone too?? 0

Wolverine always has been the bad boy in Marvel, not only because he can go bersek on everyone, or for his killing, but because of the whole mystery involving his past, making him a difficult character to decypher. I believe that Logan's past is one of the things the "top creative minds" in Marvel can often count as a big sell and honestly this worked perfectly in the mini series written by Jenkins and the arc story delivered by this same creative team before. Unfortunately, this isn't the same ...