User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (1)

2.25 stars 2.25/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Wolverine #310 Review 0

IntroductionHello, firstly I would like to say this is my first review so anything that I can improve upon or may have missed please let me know in the comments.Secondly I would like to state that I am not a regular Wolverine reader, although I have read many Wolverine graphic novels I do not pick up this series on a monthly basis, so this is my first single issue.Plot (None Spoiler)Sabretooth is presumed dead until Cloak a young super hero is attacked and is made to tell Wolverine otherwise, Cl...

An unsurprising lack of substance 0

At first, I was looking forward to this issue, seeing as it was being handled by the same creators who were responsible for Sabretooth’s death, then I actually read the issue--and nothing happens. Then again, given that it’s written by Jeph Loeb, this should come as no surprise. He needs to stick to doing Batman stories, but I digress. It falls back into the same old same old feel for Wolverine related “intrigue” that we’ve been reading since the 80s. It’s a shame because the art is gorgeous and...