sniktbub100's Wolverine #304 - One More Round review

Best there is indeed

After cleaning up the mess that's been done by the yakuza/hand war, Wolverine sets his sight on sabretooth and plans to finish him

The Good

What I liked most about this issue is the irony that sabretooth used to beat wolverine to an inch of his life every year on his birthday but now it's the opposite also the return of many missed wolverine such Strikeforce X, Dr.Rot,bloodscream and roughouse Lord and lady deathstrike ..... and also the variety of artists (even renato guedes)

The Bad

I just didn't get why the f*** did steve f****** dillon did most of the artwork for this issue ,I would've made a lot of sense if Paul Pelletier did most of the artwork since he will be taking over the series BUT NOOOOOOO he just gets 1 FREAKIIING PAGE you gotta be kidding me !!?

The verdict

I actually Loved this issue except for steve's dillon's , jason aaron wraps up one helluva run he will be missed Let's just that cullen bunn does the same thing !!

Peace out everybody