User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.25 stars 4.25/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Wolverine # 300 0

Sabretooth is back! Wolverine # 300 a renumbering issue I take it. Well in my opinion the renumbering should never take place in the first place. You mislead new in believing they are actually buying a new number 1. Well screw you bub because it’s just a marketing scheme, an illusion! Not a number 1. Plus it alienates long time readers that bought the series from issue number 1. I would appreciate highly if Marvel would stop doing this crap. It’s just a number, and I believe majority readers wou...

Ninjas on a Plane! 0

Cue the start of a new arc and the premier of Wolvie's much anticipated 300th issue. Readers are invited back to the land that Logan both loves and hates so much for a tale reminiscent of his classic misadventures of yesteryear.The ish begins on an amusing note featuring a brawl on a plane with dozens ninjas and Logan coolly and calmly walking off it after the plane has landed and all is done. It's amusing to see that he admits it may be some time before they leave him board a plane, even the po...