User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.25 stars 4.25/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Wolverine's Story Continues 0

Wolverine continues his journey through Hell as his body continues it's rampage through everyone he ever loved.  I have to admit I am surprised I actually like this. I felt like after the whole Romulus story-arch exploration of Wolverine's psyche and history was pretty much done.  But I do like this look through all those Wolverine has ended.  And hey look Wolverine's girlfriend, I remember her, sort of.  Actually lets touch on that briefly, the introduced this girlfriend for Wolverine who was ...

Faces of the Past 0

The Story - As Logan´s soul is trapped in hell and he is being subject to all kind of tortures from the Devil himself, Mistique and Melita Garner are trying to get some help for Logan: they´ve tried Yukio, but didn´t work so well for her, so in an unexpected way enter the Ghost Riders (Danny Ketch and Johnny Blaze) with Satan´s son himself, Daimon Hellstorm. That should do it. And in hell Puck has allied himself with a mysterious person to help Logan too. The Writing - By far this is the best w...