dj_maximus's Wolverine #19 - Goodbye Chinatown, Part Three review

Wolverine # 19

Writer Jason Aaron did excellent with this arc. It was fun nonetheless action packed. Wolverine is the most popular character maybe in the Marvel Universe if not the second next to Spider Man. With writing like this Jason Aaron puts Wolverine on top. This read had moments that you can smile yet be excited about. Master Po had to be a character I didn’t expect to have his moment, however he did and it just came out sweet. Fat Cobra is another character I wouldn’t mind to see back in Wolverine books. It’s awesome Marvel is incorporates more Asian super heroes, very cool. Gorilla-Man makes a good hero, I just remember him in Agents Of Atlas as a villain. Spider man makes a cameo appearance along with Wolverine girl friend. . The story wraps up very pleasantly and you don’t want to miss out on this read. I rate this book a 4.5 of 5.0 rating. http://djmaximusgodj.tumblr.com/

1=wack, 1.5=falling asleep, 2=below average, 2.5=pick it up a bit, 3= average, 3.5=dope, 4=good, 4.5=excellent, 5=classic