peteparker's Wolverine #15 - Wolverine No More review

More grave digging please, less Dog!

Posted by kmiller9959

20 pages for $3.99? I was excited to start picking up Wolverine but that's not going to happen now. This is not a good business model for Marvel to have when DC is currently generating massive amounts of attention for their entire line, almost all of which are cheaper. With all the ads that Marvel puts in their books they should be giving them away.

Other reviews for Wolverine #15 - Wolverine No More

Unfortunately, even lackluster storylines sometimes need a coda. 0

Well, here we are.  The "Wolverine's Revenge" storyline that I had grown increasingly bored with is finally over, and now we have the aftermath.  Repeat plot twist or no, it makes sense that the "surprise ending" to Wolverine's Revenge would have big ramifications for the character.  And where he goes in this issue as a result, both literally and emotionally, makes sense for this character.  Unfortunately, it's still pretty boring.  There are a few surprisingly strong emotional beats in this iss...

Decent, but not much here to invest in. 0

The last issue of "Wolverine" finally gave us the long overdo payoff from a story arc that was growing a little tedious. But our patience was rewarded with a shocking conclusion that found The Red Right Hand revealing to Logan that all of the Mongrel henchmen he has killed in search of revenge were actually his children that he never knew he had. Obviously that revelation is going to have a dramatic effect on him and we begin to see the emotional consequences in issue #15. Logan has retreated t...