peteparker's Wolverine #14 - Wolverine's Revenge! Conclusion review

This is the Payoff, and it's worth every minute spent waiting!

Other reviews for Wolverine #14 - Wolverine's Revenge! Conclusion

Jason Aaron has used this twist ending before... 0

If I hadn't read Jason Aaron's issue of the Iron Fist spinoff "Immortal Weapons" mini featuring Fat Cobra, this issue would have been so much better.  But I have read that issue... which features a very similar twist... and for that, this issue suffers.  I don't want to say exactly what the twist is, to avoid spoilers, but let me just say... read Immortal Weapons #1, before or after reading this issue, and share my disappointment in Jason Aaron, for repeating himself like so.  That's not the onl...

Aaron & Guedes bring this arc to an emotional & dark end, 0

FINALLY! After being teased with the conclusion of Jason Aaron's ""Wolverine's Revenge" arc for a couple of issues, we finally get it in "Wolverine" # 14. I was growing tired of this series. The last few issues seemed to follow the exact same formula. Wolverine fights and defeats a lesser threat that we know has no chance against him and while he's fighting we get flashbacks that look into the past of a different member of The Red Right Hand and shows how Wolverine ruined their life. Here we ge...