User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

WOLVERINE #1000 (the last guy who read this review wish came true 0

IF UR IN A HURRY JUST SKIM THE BOLD MONIKA! Wow I have to say I was absolutely blown away by this #1000-er. At first I was skeptical because it was one of those  #1000th issue. Some of those come off as okay or offbeat from the usual flow of that particular series. Any who that is not the case her. I haven't enjoyed a wolverine issue like this since Wolverine volume 3. Anyone who read any part of the third volume would be accustomed to the feel and flow of the writing, As it's blended with top n...

Of Werewolves, War, Girls and Pies 0

Last Ride of the Devil´s Brigade W - Rick Spears / A - Timothy Green / Colorist - Veronica Gandini / Letterer - Tom Orzechowski / Editor - Michael Horwitz I´m a huge fan of Logan stories that took place in a war ambient, like when he first met with Cap in Madripoor or when he fought Lady Deathstrike in Spain with Puck and Hemingway, and this short story is probably one of the most well executed that I´ve ever read about Logan in his past fighting a War. Rick Spears set a great atmosphere for thi...