graphiccasualfreak's Wolverine #1 - Wolverine Goes To Hell Part 1; Last Stand of the Silver Samurai Chapter One: Scorched Earth review

There are two types of Hell!

This is certainly a pretty good book.  But the art wasn't exactly blowing me away and other than the very end of the comic, I wasn't really feeling the story either.  The whole I have everything, now I'm gonna lose it storyline is a little too pat.  I certainly want to know what happens but this issue seems like it could have been contained in a few panels at the beginning of what is NOW issue #2; making that issue #1.  I think dramatically, Wolverine just being in Hell and we having to figure everything out is more interesting that use figuring just MOST of it out.  This all book just seems like someone wasn't really thinking about the long term when they wrote the issue.  I did like the Last Stand of Silver Samurai even though the art didn't get too much better.  Hence the 3/5.  Otherwise, this issue would have ranked a 2/5.  With all this in mind however, I think issue #2 might actually blow our minds.  So here's hoping...

Posted by Koz

I do not think I would pick up this book anyway,but your review helped me confirm that I do not want this book. Thanks!!

Other reviews for Wolverine #1 - Wolverine Goes To Hell Part 1; Last Stand of the Silver Samurai Chapter One: Scorched Earth