haydenclaireheroes's Wolverine #1 - Hunting Season, Part 1 of 4 review

Wolverine is a good father figure

Here is my video review for Wolverine issue 1. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Posted by ReadItNow

Good for you for giving it your honest review. I'll pick it up now. Also have great busy weekend. I'll be rockin it this weekend at Ulta Fest in Miami :)

Posted by haydenclaireheroes

@ReadItNow: I hope you have a good time =)

Other reviews for Wolverine #1 - Hunting Season, Part 1 of 4

It's Okay. I'm a Super Hero 0

I'm a huge Wolverine fan, but to be honest I wasn't considering getting any of his new series. This was due to my feelings on the previous Wolverine series, as well as Wolverine and the X-Men, both of which I felt were extremely poor before the start of Marvel NOW! I have however decided to try both series, but have since decided to drop Savage Wolverine after Frank Cho leaves, and hope to continue getting this series.PlotWolverine is in a hell of a state, and is trying to comfort a child who's ...