Follow

Wolfsbane

Character » Wolfsbane appears in 2602 issues.

A member of the original New Mutants, Wolfsbane has the power of lycanthropy.

Wolfsbane and X-Factor.... not New Mutants

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By papad1992

Does anybody else feel like Wolfsbane should belong on the New Mutants team just because it's comprised of the original characters!! Or does she truely belong with X-Factor!?!?
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

I feel that she belongs with X-Factor... But should have some lasting appearances in New Mutants every now & then.  Hell, I'd even love to see a few New Mutants drop by in X-Factor to visit Rahne, Terry, Ric & Star from time to time. 

But yeah, Rahne's spent more time over the last 20 years with Madrox & Strong Guy.  It's a strange family unit, but it's the closest thing she has to a real family now.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By ReVamp
    @xerox_kitty
    But don't you think she shares more similarities and understanding with the new Mutants? Just playing devil's advocate though, I like her in X Factor too.
    Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Kairan1979
    @papad1992
    I agree. Wolfsbane should return to New Mutants and allow Shatterstar and Rictor to fix their relationship.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#5  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @ReVamp: Cheeky!  But if anything, the way she parted from the New Mutants proves that she has very little left in common with the rest of the New Mutants.  I still think it sucks that she hasn't spoken to her soul-mate & best friend Dani Moonstar since she left to join X-Factor in the pre-Grant Morrison era.  But the New Mutants are now a very different team to the team she left back in the 80's.  After all, her soulmate best-friend is now in a relationship with her would-be older brother whom she used to have a crush on.  Things are complicated enough back in X-Factor ;) 

Although I don't think Wolfsbane needs to leave to allow Ric & Star.  She's already backed away from Rictor, and is perfectly civil with Shatterstar.  If anything, it's Rictor who needs to get over his hang-ups... and Shatterstar who needs to stop his eye from wandering everywhere ;}
    Selina_Sublime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Selina_Sublime

X-Factor, definitely. 

Her interactions with Rictor, Shatterstar, and Monet have been far more interesting than her interactions among the New Mutants.  I would love for her to check in with Dani and I'd love for Sam to join X-Factor actually, but that's it.   

Most of the New Mutants (Sunspot, Magma, formerly Karma, and to an extent Warlock and Cypher) don't really contribute to the team dynamic anyway.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By papad1992
    @xerox_kitty said:
    @ReVamp: Cheeky!  But if anything, the way she parted from the New Mutants proves that she has very little left in common with the rest of the New Mutants.  I still think it sucks that she hasn't spoken to her soul-mate & best friend Dani Moonstar since she left to join X-Factor in the pre-Grant Morrison era.  But the New Mutants are now a very different team to the team she left back in the 80's.  After all, her soulmate best-friend is now in a relationship with her would-be older brother whom she used to have a crush on.  Things are complicated enough back in X-Factor ;)  Although I don't think Wolfsbane needs to leave to allow Ric & Star.  She's already backed away from Rictor, and is perfectly civil with Shatterstar.  If anything, it's Rictor who needs to get over his hang-ups... and Shatterstar who needs to stop his eye from wandering everywhere ;}

Totally agree with u on this... 

Baddamdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Baddamdog

I've found Rahne kind of annoying recently lol, but I think there's more potential storylines for her in X-Factor

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By papad1992
    @Baddamdog
    How is she annoying??
    Baddamdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Baddamdog
    @papad1992: When she first came back into it she was lying and trying to break up Ric and Shatterstar, she's never been a particular fave of mine anyway, but it would be cool to have all the original NM together again
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By papad1992
    @Baddamdog said:
    @papad1992: When she first came back into it she was lying and trying to break up Ric and Shatterstar, she's never been a particular fave of mine anyway, but it would be cool to have all the original NM together again

I dont think that qualifies as "annoying" but it's ur opinion... Wolfsbane happens to be a favorite of mine because of her strong will, loyalty to others, and her struggles during her youth!
    Chesapeake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By Chesapeake

I like Wolfsbane where she is at X-Factor. However,  I would like her to find out where Elixir is. I know she is about to have the baby of another guy but those two and Dani Moonstar were a lot of fun to read in the NEW...New Mutants. Agree that she does not have a lot in common with the other new mutants today . However, I would like to see how Dani , the new leader of the team reacts when her old favorite teen comes back with a baby.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By papad1992
    @Chesapeake said:
    I like Wolfsbane where she is at X-Factor. However,  I would like her to find out where Elixir is. I know she is about to have the baby of another guy but those two and Dani Moonstar were a lot of fun to read in the NEW...New Mutants. Agree that she does not have a lot in common with the other new mutants today . However, I would like to see how Dani , the new leader of the team reacts when her old favorite teen comes back with a baby.

Agreed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.