Wolfsbane and Feral...who'd look better if they got fat?

#1 Posted by blackdemon (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

As you may recall, I've made a "what if she got fat" thread for both Feral and Wolfsbane a while back, on their respective forums. This time around, on the forum of the latter, I'm mixing the two together and asking a whole new question. If Wolfsbane and Feral(as her living self, obviously)were to get incredibly obese(though they would have nothing on the Blob or Big Bertha, but still really fat), which one do you think would look better as a blimp? And why? Pour in your opinions, fans of Wolfsbane and/or Feral! I'm hoping you in particular, KillerZ, will have a comment, since you, like me, enjoy furries.

#2 Posted by KillerZ (1611 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually like more muscular woman, so yeah, haven't really got an opinion on that.

#3 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

What have I found......

What is this......

I don't even.........

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.