Wolf Dates For Wolfsbane!

#1 Posted by blackdemon (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Wolfsbane a great deal, and I was appalled that Marvel had the nerve to turn her into a hypocrite and make her reject her baby, then try to cover it up by making her ice cream bullimic to the point of vomiting. And the fact they decided to impregnate her likely for the sole purpose of building things up so she'd become like her cruel father and her character/reputation would be utterly contaminated only makes it worse. As such, I'm going to, in this thread, act as if Wolfsbane was never impregnated, and line up a series of various fictional wolves from various fictional universes for her dating choices. Now, which one of these wolves do you think would be the best date for Miss Sinclair? Jacob Black from the Twilight Saga? White Fang from Jack London's novel White Fang? Sirius Black or Remus Lupin from Harry Potter? Tiger of the Wind or Grey Wolf from the Monster Rancher Anime? Garurumon from Digimon Adventure? Any one of the good guys among the male wolves in that novel(not the movie, the novel)Blood And Chocolate? Or is there some other wolf you think would be right for Rhane? Do well to note that if you don't like this sort of thing/thread, then just don't reply to it. Simple as that. But for those who do like it, what's your opinion? And why?

#2 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolf from "The 10th Kingdom" !!!

Funniest wolf character ever!

#3 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.