Follow

Wolfsbane

Character » Wolfsbane appears in 2603 issues.

A member of the original New Mutants, Wolfsbane has the power of lycanthropy.

With Tier died, what will Wolfsbane do now?

Red-X17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rahne Sinclair has been threw so much, and now she's lost her first child too.
    I guess what I'm asking is, what do you all think marvel will do with her now? The only reason I don't expect her to kill herself is that she's to religious.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What do you mean Tier is dead?

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By papad1992

@lykopis said:

What do you mean Tier is dead?

Tier died... in the Hell on Earth War. Guido killed him and now Guido is the Lord of Hell!

I hope Wolfsbane gets revenge or at least some closure as to why Guido did what he did (aside from bringing M back to life)!

But seriously... I have no idea... With X-Factor cancelled, I fear that the X-Factor team will just drift off into the corners of the Marvel U! Aside from Polaris (who is being featured in Astonishing X-Men right now) none of the other characters are appearing anywhere else, to make the cancellation less bumpy.

Red-X17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahhhhh! I wish I could start writing for comics now!! I'd love to write a Wolfsbane story!

And fanfiction just is not as satisfying.):

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992:

Nooooooooo!

I saw a scan of Guido sitting on the throne of Hell and declaring himself King and sending away M but I didn't connect the dots.

This is what I get for not keeping up with the series. That is all kinds of wrong. This is way too much for Rahne - I can't imagine her coming out of this sane.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

@papad1992:

Nooooooooo!

I saw a scan of Guido sitting on the throne of Hell and declaring himself King and sending away M but I didn't connect the dots.

This is what I get for not keeping up with the series. That is all kinds of wrong. This is way too much for Rahne - I can't imagine her coming out of this sane.

Exactly... Since the series is ending, I don't think Peter David will be able to convey all of the emotional development and outcome that needs to be resolved before its end! But I have a hard time that none of these characters will come out unscathed! Guido is the Lord of Hell now, Madrox is still a demon, Layla seems clueless for once, M just got resurrected, Wolfsbane just lost her child, Longshot's just there, Polaris is doubting her leadership, and Rictor and Shatterstar's fate is still in the air as it seemed like the were incinerated by Mephisto! And Peter David was supposed to reveal the relationship between Longshot and Shatterstar (since it has been hinted that they are related for YEARS). So yeah, there's still a lot to conclude, but also a lot to deal with after this series ends!

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992:

I can't imagine there being enough time for this series to wrap things up cleanly unless maybe a story with a few characters will bleed over into an existing book? Do you think maybe Rahne would be better off returning to the X-Mansion? Do you think that by revealing Shatterstar and Longshot being related, that might send the characters into comic limbo and Rictor will be left nursing a broken heart (assuming they are going to be brought back to life?)

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a hard time thinking X-Factor will be tightly concluded... have you read the last issue!? It was the first issue to deal with the fallout from the Hell on Earth War and (to be honest) it sucked! I was thinking that the first issue after this huge emotional event was going to be about either Guido and M or Rahne and Guido or Shatterstar and Rictor, or just all about Rahne, but no... it's about Layla finding the demon-Madrox (who ran away) who was captured by a kid in Morocco, thinking that demon-Mardox could bring back his dead mom by sacrificing him, but he ends up opening a portal (with the aid of his uncle) and unleashing a monster-demon mom that kills the kid and then gets pushed back into the portal it came from by demon-Madrox! Then Layla takes him away... that's it! These last issues are so precious that there is no time for crappy issues and that was a waste of an issue!

Red-X17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Red-X17

Well I guess X-Factor 258 answers this question.

Rahne becomes a deacon at John Madrox church.

Bubba_Hyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bubba_Hyde

I've been away from the books for a long time, so I'd like to thank everyone who contributes here for bringing me back up to speed. I have to say, I'm really not happy with whats been done to this character over the past few years. I've been a fan for a long time and I was glad to see that she'd been brought back from limbo when she became an instructor at the Institute, but it looks like shes going back to obscurity until someone decides they need to do something terrible to her for shock value.

It feels like her personality has been hijacked and after all the progress she made during her time in Excalibur, rebuking her father and accepting that God loves her and isn't out to condemn her hell, its disappointing to see her this lost and miserable. Most of whats been done to her recently seems pointless and cruel, that confrontation with her father was inevitable, but making her eat him was beyond twisted. I've read a little of the hell on earth war and it just seems a little forced to me. Killing her son after her mother was already murdered in front of her.....just damn wrong. I know, from personal experience, you can't put yourself in harms way to protect people and come out unscathed, but this is just too much and I have to wonder what awful thing they'll do to her next, if they bring her back at all.

This is too strong a character to use for mere shock value and if she makes a return, I really hope she gets better treatment. Hopefully she'll be picked up by a writer who understands her character and her faith and she can get her life back together. Having her run away and hide in church is just not a good ending, at least not for an old fan like me, she should be laying a beating on some scum bags and helping save the world, its what she was born for. I hope she comes back sooner rather than later, but maybe I should have stayed gone....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.