Follow

Wolfsbane

Character » Wolfsbane appears in 2603 issues.

A member of the original New Mutants, Wolfsbane has the power of lycanthropy.

Which canine heroine would be Wolfsbane's best partner?

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

Which canine femme fatale heroine would be the best partner for Rhane Sinclair AKA Wolfsbane to fight alongside against evil?  

Colleen from Road Rovers?  

Renamon from Digimon Tamers? 

Julie from Julie Of The Wolves?  

Jenna from Balto?  

Gorgette from Oliver And Company?   

Or is there some other canine heroine who you think Wolfsbane would have as a partner best? Tell me all your thoughts, Wolfsbane fans!
    Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Namor1987

God you & you're stupid threads are annoying I hope the mods lock them

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By blackdemon

@Namor1987 First of all, I don't take being insulted lying down. Second of all, you're one to talk about "stupid", since if you don't like someone's threads, then don't post on them. Very simple. Yet you still don't seem to understand that. Third of all, you might think this is stupid, and some may not like it, but others may, both this thread and others. And furthermore, to insult someone and expect them not to insult you back is absurd, so I'm gonna say this without pulling one punch. Grow up and get over yourself. Pull your head out of your ass. And most of all, GO FUCK YOURSELF. Up yours. Find someone else to be your punching bag, you pathetic, petty lowlife.

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By blackdemon

I would also like to add, Namor1987, that from now on, you are to keep your pitiful insults and your sorry ass the FUCK out of my threads. Go somewhere else to disrespect people, because I'm not standing for it. So fuck off and fuck you.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.