Follow

Wolfsbane

Character » Wolfsbane appears in 2604 issues.

A member of the original New Mutants, Wolfsbane has the power of lycanthropy.

Unfinished Business

Bubba_Hyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rahne has been put on the shelf once again (damn you Marvel...) but there are a few loose ends that were not tied up at the end of X-Factor.

If they bring her back, which stories would you rather see resolved?

Rahne and Danielle's broken friendship?

Hrimhari being enslaved by Hela?

Rahne VS Mystique?

Vanora vowing to get revenge?

Lets hear your thoughts and if you think of any that I left off, list them.

My personal choice is Danielle and Rahne, even if its the only time we ever see Rahne again, these two need to be friends again.

I wouldn't mind seeing her beat the hell out of Mystique, even cripple her for life, but if she killed her she'd probably end up feeling guilty and be even more screwed up.

I still don't know what to think about Hrimhari.....I know he's a "god" and can turn human, so he's not technically an animal, but its still just too weird, even by comic standards...

Vanora can go to character Limbo and die for all I care, she never made any sense anyway.

If there are any Rahne fans left out there, come tell us what you think.

Thanks.

KillerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#2 KillerZ  Moderator

I found it rather weird that Rahne didn't reconnect with Doug, when he came back from death.

Bubba_Hyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Bubba_Hyde

@killerz

Don't know how I left that one out.....

Kind of odd that a guy who loved her enough to die trying to protect her never made the slightest effort to see her once he was brought back.

I'm not sure she knew about him coming back with that whole X-Force and "mystical" pregnancy thing going on. Apparently none of the New Mutants told her afterward either. I've said before it seems like Marvel is trying to pretend she was never a New Mutant....she hasn't had any real contact with anyone from that group other than Warpath in years, but maybe I'm just imagining it......

Anyway, maybe with "Dougie" coming back in X-Factor, they might finally reconnect....and then get into a bizarre love triangle with Danger..or Warlock :-P

PAD seems to enjoy those.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.