Beauty Gauges For Wolfsbane and Feral...
Calling any and all fans of Wolfsbane and/or Feral(though I'm posting this on the Wolfsbane forum)! For my TRUE final thread of the day in ANY forum, I was wondering something...though Wolfsbane and Feral are both attractive as well as formidable fighters, I was wondering something having to do with the former quality.
When it comes to physical regions, who of the two has the hotter of specific regions?
As in, does Wolfsbane or Feral have the hotter midriff?
Who has the prettier face?
The nicer feet?
The more attractive legs?
The more beautiful chest?
The more vuluptupous eyes?
The cuter belly button?
The more gorgeous backside?
The more seductive voice/accent?
Pour in your opinions, Wolfsbane fans and Feral fans, and have a blast!
I'm sure KillerZ will have something to say about this ;)
But since Wolfsbane has both a pulse & the ability to lose all the fur then I'd say she's the winner.
Although I was kinda disturbed at Longshot's attitude towards Feral in the recent issue of X-Factor...! ;)
@xerox_kitty: Now I have to say something :)
- Midriff - Wolfsbane I think (if i googled it right, didn't know what the word was before)
- Face - Wolfsbane when she has her snout.
- Feet+legs - Wolfsbane again, but only if she has those half canine legs
- Chest - tie
- Eyes - Wolfsbane, green is my color, and I believe I haven't even seen Feral's eyes before
- Belly button - Wolfsbane, she's not afraid to show it.
- Backside - Feral, she has constant tailage.
- Voice - Wolfsbane, I just love Scottish accent.
Seams that Wolfsbane dominated my likings.
This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.
Comment and Save
Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.