Wolf-Man 'Covers' gallery question.

#1 Posted by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, I found one of Ryan Ottley's picture for Invincible #57, featuring our fhalf alien-teen upper-cutting our favorite werewolf. I wanted to post this picture here but I didn't know were to put it?

Picture by Ryan Ottley from his deviantART account.

I think it mostly falls under the Covers galleries, but is that gallery only for Wolf-man's comics covers? Should we open up a 'Wolf-Man Vs.' gallery?
#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't matter:P Just put it in one, as long at it somewhat close. You could put it in either covers, vs, or just his main gallery.

#3 Edited by Shatterstar (4460 posts) - - Show Bio

You should put it in either or both character's main galleries, generally you'd only create a vs. gallery if there's enough images to justify creating a gallery (maybe like a dozen).  Covers for Wolf-Man is fine too, I see its already in there

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.