Follow

Wolf-Man

Character » Wolf-Man appears in 88 issues.

CEO Gary Hampton was mauled by a werewolf while on a family vacation. Deciding to use his evil curse for good, he became the Astounding Wolf-Man. While in werewolf form he possesses superhuman senses, strength, agility, stamina, and healing. Extensive training has given him almost full control over this transformation.

What should Gary do before he faces Zechariah?

Deadly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Deadly

I say he should get some help so he won't have to deal with the Actioneers.

No Caption Provided
    Mecha-Maid is my first choice.
    No Caption Provided

Jacobson is my second.  He will be happy to know that he still has a chance to kill Zechariah.

No Caption Provided
    Invincible would be a big help in the fight.  Wolf-Man also thinks Invincible as a friend.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    The only person left I can think of is Atom Eve.
    Avatar image for giuseppe_riccadonna
    Giuseppe Riccadonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jacobson might be blinded by rage cause Wolf-man lied to him, Unless, he lies again not knowing a Vampire could survive that. I have a feeling the elder will take care of the Actioneers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.