The Astounding Wolf-Man

• 52 results
#1 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anyone else get the comic on free comic book day?

#2 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

I got it on FCBD and loved it I even dropped Ghost Rider for it. Have you read issue two? The book is really getting to be one of my faves.

#3 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't even know issue 2 is out!!!!!! OMG I have to get it! It'as becoming one of my favorite comics. Next to Power Pack and 1602, that is.

#4 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea it just came out yesterday, its really a well paced book. They already have real groundwork set down for the character. And the costume he gets is awesome.

#5 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

o god i need to get it....maybe i can get someone to take me tomorrow.

#6 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Issue number 3 came out yesterday, I wanna go get it so bad!!! Has anyone here gotten it?

#7 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellstormer says:

"Issue number 3 came out yesterday, I wanna go get it so bad!!! Has anyone here gotten it?"

OMFG IT'S OUT!? I need to get it...I sent a letter to the guy, I hope he includes it.

#8 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

I went to my LCS today and they didn't have it. All the websites say Sept. 5 but no online stores hack it stocked?

#9 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

LCS? What's that? I'm wondering if New England Comics has it...

#10 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Local Comicbook Store.

I can't believe no one else is posting here, anyone else reading it?
Post Edited:2007-09-08 21:45:29

#11 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope so. It's indeed one of the best comics ever. I really hope he includes the fan-mail I sent to him. You'll know I sent it, because Cryo is mentioned.

#12 Posted by Boken (7757 posts) - - Show Bio

i read it, so you told them bout cryo. cool maybe ill tell the darkness peeps bout boken. anyway i have the first two and i enjoyed them both. i can't wait to read the new one beacuse maybe he kills again.

#13 Posted by Arech (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Being a huge werewolf fan I must say this comic caught my eye just walking by it. Only have 2 & 3, but am enjoying it and can't wait to get part 1 and hoping Image gets a subscription going for it.
Post Edited:2007-11-08 21:17:07

#14 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Arech says:

"Being a huge werewolf fan I must say this comic caught my eye just walking by it. Only have 2 & 3, but am enjoying it and can't wait to get part 1 and hoping Image gets a subscription going for it.
Post Edited:2007-11-08 21:17:07"

Yea i'm a big werewolf fan too but i never got this guy comics so next time i go to the comic book store i will and welcome to the vine i hope you have fun.

#15 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Issue 4 is out tomorrow! Dibs on the entry. :D

#16 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellstormer says:

"Issue 4 is out tomorrow! Dibs on the entry. :D"

DAMNIT! Well, you're always on that shtuff anyways...I get to the pics if I can. You mostly do the front page.

I can't wait!!!!

#17 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellstormer says:

"Issue 4 is out tomorrow! Dibs on the entry. :D"

Can't wait.

#18 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

DAMN! I hate my mom (not really hate but you know what I mean) for not letting me go because of christmas. I want it so bad it looks great. Does he fight any big villains?

#19 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Issue 4 has incredibly jawdropping moments. Don't read Wolf-Man or Zechariah's page until you read the issue. It's just WOW!

#20 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"DAMN! I hate my mom (not really hate but you know what I mean) for not letting me go because of christmas. I want it so bad it looks great. Does he fight any big villains?"

Not really, the wolf pack returns.

#21 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Should have guessed. And what do you think of that z guy (Can't spell his name)? Do you think he is a friend or enemy?

#22 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Zechariah? Dunno it could've gone both ways.

#23 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#24 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea him. I just can't spell it. I'm not sure what to think about him. Not sure if I would like him better as a villain or a friend.

#25 Posted by Arech (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I know where am going soon, need that comic.

I see Zach as being a friend, if he go's evil I bet it will be some "I did it to save you wolf-man" thing.

#26 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone know when the next issue comes out?

#27 Posted by Boken (7757 posts) - - Show Bio

are you talking botut he 4th one cuz its already out

#28 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope the fifth one. I have the 4th one.

#29 Posted by Arech (3 posts) - - Show Bio

All I have to say is wow, I was worried that Zach really was an extra in this comic for a minute there.

Any one know of a site that sells #1, need that one to have all 4.

#30 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Arech says:

"All I have to say is wow, I was worried that Zach really was an extra in this comic for a minute there. Any one know of a site that sells #1, need that one to have all 4."

Idk. I ask the comic guy at my shop and the website he orders comics from didn't have it. So I only have 2, 3, and 4. I so can't wait for 5.

#31 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

What happen to his comic? Did it get held back due to the writer strike or something?

#32 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't read Wolf-Man and Ironically did'nt get it on FCBD.

Is the Series any good?

#33 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

"I don't read Wolf-Man and Ironically did'nt get it on FCBD. Is the Series any good?"

Yea, it is. I'm loving it so far. It got a big plot already.

#34 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"Midnight Lantern says:
"I don't read Wolf-Man and Ironically did'nt get it on FCBD. Is the Series any good?"
Yea, it is. I'm loving it so far. It got a big plot already."

I heard it was kind of Gory.

#35 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

"Shaper says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
Yea, it is. I'm loving it so far. It got a big plot already."
I heard it was kind of Gory."

Oh yea lol.

#36 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy Jesus. Thats alot of Blood and Guts. I'll check it out lol.

#37 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

#38 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG O_O

WHERE IS THIS FROM!?!?!?!?!

The pic looks awesome. And the art.

#39 Posted by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be me, I there's a Black and White pic on DeviantArt by the artist, supose to be in Invincible #48. Since I notice how this page getting a bit stale with all new stuff out, I decide try to update as much I can.

#40 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone have a clue when the nexxt iss comes out? I can't wait to see the Actioneers (I don't like the name) reaction when they find out Sergent Superior is a vampire!

#41 Posted by Boken (7757 posts) - - Show Bio

well the next issue should be good. they were bout to kill wolfman, now whats gonna happen, plus how did zacharia save sargent supiriror before he changed him.

#42 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio
Boken said:
"well the next issue should be good. they were bout to kill wolfman, now whats gonna happen, plus how did zacharia save sargent supiriror before he changed him."

I hope they'll tell us in the next issue. I can't wait for it.
#43 Posted by Boken (7757 posts) - - Show Bio
Copy said:
"Boken said:
"well the next issue should be good. they were bout to kill wolfman, now whats gonna happen, plus how did zacharia save sargent supiriror before he changed him."

I hope they'll tell us in the next issue. I can't wait for it."
yea it looks really good. cant wait either cuz im confused
#44 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio
The Elder?

Is this the Elder that Gary wants to find?
#45 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio
Number 7! The secret is out, the world knows that Gary Hampton, The Astounding Wolf-Man--is a murderer. Needless to say, his family doesn’t take it well. Gary’s life is falling apart around him.

#46 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
Is it me or does the guy with the brief case look like the Sasquatch? And why do I have a feeling the little guy looks like Chucaprada? (Can't spell it)

#47 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

OHHHHHHHH SH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TTTTTTTT! The new issue seemed a little short but awesome!

#48 Posted by The Black Wolf (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one still reading this book? Cause it's been so friggin awesome!

#49 Posted by Deadly (72 posts) - - Show Bio

I still read it.  I love The Astounding Wolf-Man.

#50 Posted by The Astounding Wolf-man (66 posts) - - Show Bio
Deadly said:
"I still read it.  I love The Astounding Wolf-Man."
Same here. The New issue rocked!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.