Astounding Wolf-Man #16 Reviewed

Posted by G-Man (31791 posts) - - Show Bio

Here was a review by request.  Are you reading Robert Kirkman's comics? 

What are your thoughts on this issue?  Did you see the ending coming?
Staff
#1 Posted by LastSon1027 (516 posts) - - Show Bio

How awesome is it that G-Man has a talking dog.

#2 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool shirt and the pun was intended

#3 Posted by G-Man (31791 posts) - - Show Bio

I could say that I coordinated wearing a blue shirt for an issue that had so much blue in it.  But it was just a coincidence. 

Maybe someday I can get my dog to review a full issue.  He just wanted to sleep.  I had to keep nudging him.

Staff
#4 Posted by TheSavageAssasin (2761 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow i gotta pick this up kirkman is god hes so good on this invincible and walking dead hes just amazing

#5 Posted by Giuseppe Riccadonna (2071 posts) - - Show Bio

I love it how a man over the internet can pronounce my name better than my own teachers, LOL! And Thanks for th e Review G-MAN! Love you dog he is so cute. I'm hoping Kirkman bring this story a little bit slower. IDK, he seems to rush it to me.

#6 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll check it out

#7 Posted by G-Man (31791 posts) - - Show Bio
Giuseppe Riccadonna said:
I love it how a man over the internet can pronounce my name better than my own teachers, LOL! And ... [more]
I was a high school teacher for some time so I've had years of practice with the names.
Staff
#8 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
Giuseppe Riccadonna said: I love it how a man over the internet can pronounce my name better than my own ... [more]
that explains the stay in school shirt
#9 Posted by G-Man (31791 posts) - - Show Bio
RedK said:
G-Man said: Giuseppe Riccadonna said: I love it how a man over the internet can pronounce my name better than ... [more]
Except I didn't...sorta.  I quit teaching last summer to hang out with you guys here.
Staff
#10 Posted by Decept-O (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

Did someone mention Werewolves?  Glad you reviewed a comic that wasn't Marvel or DC for a change. 

#11 Posted by G-Man (31791 posts) - - Show Bio

I do written reviews of Top Cow and Boom! Studios comics.

As far as videos, they don't seem to get many comments.  But G-Man: Learning to Fly was from Image.  And let's not forget Herogasm (or the Boys).  But I get what you mean.  I'd love to review everything but I also try reviewing what people want.  Comments are a good indicator.

Staff
#12 Posted by rouju (159 posts) - - Show Bio

So, let me get this straight, G-Man once a teacher and he acknowledged comic / graphic novel. Cool, I wish more teacher just like you and don't underestimate comic (there's a reason it called raphic novel these days) as a less form of art.

Bout the issue, I think it's like watching Steven Seagal fight (over before you knew it)

#13 Posted by Obsurity (263 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda read the walking dead series, I like that it was about the character struggle for survival. I loved the black and white art work at the start of the series. Who ever it is now, not so much. Recently, it seems like it has lost it's fascination with me... I can't stand his marvel zombies series

#14 Edited by vaaje-aina (20 posts) - - Show Bio

interesting....might check it out....ive been looking for a good read on vamps and wolves, so far a lot of the stuff that ive encountered were... disappointing.

#15 Posted by sonofhercules95 (703 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really like the artwork compared to Invincible

#16 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I read Invincible and love it

#17 Posted by TheBat (33 posts) - - Show Bio

The Astounding Wolf-Man is one the best comic books out there - maybe in my top five. Always a fresh, interesting read.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.