Follow

Wizard

Character » Wizard appears in 591 issues.

An evil genius and leader of the Frightful Four.

That Badguy video review about some Wizard

MTHarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 0

Edited By MTHarman

I know that Wizard hardly gets a decent victory and comes close being one-step more to finding himself with top-players within the Marvel Universe. But Wizzy here hardly ever gets any respect among the Marvel Universe as he only knows one thing, straight solid betrayal and being looked down on. Yes, poor Wizzy here is one of those who seriously tries and tries everything that he could to have heroes tremble before his name. Even though Wizzy here does display some basic stereotype villainy when yapping about Reed Richards, he does however display his own uniqueness.

Make no doubt that Wizzy here does gain some respect among the Marvel fans, and sadly some neglect seeing that nobody hardly cares for this guys original display of villainy.

…..and the fact that he’s somehow taking orders from that Jabroni Jack-off known as the Hood, who hardly has no reputation worthy enough to even scrub The Wizards crusted stain toilets.

Anyways, deciding to reinstall the Bar With No Name and try my best to have this villain come into the spotlight and see what’s the final verdict on his sense of villainy. Due to respect for others, my video isn’t focusing on making experts, but giving a chance for these baddies to show themselves before those new fans who don’t even know, nor care for those who are deemed idiotic, lame, neglected, and misplaced.

And seeing that they all love hanging out at the Bar With No Name, there’s no place better to get any info than from me.

I know that my video, is CHEAP, as it’s explained in the beggininng. So please spare the B**ching, moaning, and god-awful groaning about not seeing it in HD- IMAX- 3D style.

I love requests, and I have gotten some about characters who barely reached 1 comic as a villain (thanks for the f**king challenge by the way), but I sadly make no promises. So take it as a drunken review for the Fantastic Four baddie known as

THE WIZARD     

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.