Wizard's Top 10 lists

#1 Posted by victorymaker (349 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by danhimself (22537 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate Grey should be on the list

#3 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio

That list is over a decade old, Hulk, Doctor Strange, Wonder Woman and Xavier should not be on the list

#4 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
The list requires limitations/restrictions.
#5 Posted by heroic_warrior76 (120 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so glad The Nuclear Powered Superhero Firestorm is part of Wizard Magazine's Top Ten Superheroes his my favorite.
#6 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

" And the worst part? The Surfer, one of the most noble spirits in the universe, would search the rubble after the fight, grab Mjolnir and head off to Disneyworld. "

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224158 posts) - - Show Bio
those are some interesting lists...
#8 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer should not even be mentioned.  Same with Flash.

#9 Posted by victorymaker (349 posts) - - Show Bio
@CortSether:
Why should both Surfer and Flash not be on the list? If so, who should replace them and why?
#10 Posted by Lunacyde (19047 posts) - - Show Bio

I disagree with the whole list...completely.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (224158 posts) - - Show Bio
@CortSether said:
" Surfer should not even be mentioned.  Same with Flash. "
huh
#12 Posted by victorymaker (349 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde:
Why?
#13 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde: 
i do too, but as it was said before...
@Red_Blade said:
" That list is over a decade old, "
this is the main reason. i remember i had that issue of Wizard, and that was a loooong time ago.
they didnt put too much thought inot it then either, and it was primarily based on events that year
and those recent months, in other words whoever was really popular.
#14 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4799 posts) - - Show Bio

i kinda agree with it but it is stupid... Jus on how to me its sick bias... even tho... its suppose to be bias... hehehehehe... but its jus annoying... that Flash can Phase threw Hulk and Kill him... but not Wonder Woman and not Superman... and not Thor... same with Charles... Chuck can use his mind agaisnt Hulk and Fire-Doode... but not against Superman. Wonder Woman or Thor... 

its also annoying that Supes Beats Hulk cuz in a comic... it was published... but even tho Supes Beat Thor in a Comic that doesnt count... for some reason... so Thor Beats Supes now

and His excuse for Supes beating Fire-Guy... is exactly why superman is annoying... Hes in a Kryptonite Cage... Kryptonite takes away his powers... yet... he uses his super speed to beat him?

and its annoying when they say Hulk is equally powerful as Supes,Thor, Wonder Woman,... but Hulk is Stronger than SS... but SS is Stronger than Wonder Woman... WHat?

and i did not get how SS beat Thor... 

but whatevers

im also surprise THE PHOENIX isnt on that list... since she ate a star or some BS like that...

also that Dr Manhattan wasnt on the list hes a  Superhero 

but i heard SS is in that list too... if not then i guess DOc M Beats SS...

but thats Jus MY Opinion...

#15 Posted by BlackestShite (243 posts) - - Show Bio
@victorymaker said:

"
http://old-wizard.com/top-10-most-powerful-superheroes-of-all-time 
 My question is, anything you would change? "

.  That second list is ridiculous crap

Captain Marvel should never be on any list, he's too juvenile and Manhunter and the Flash would destroy him. Strange can probably depower him especially the Classic Strange

@victorymaker said:

" http://www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm 
Do you like how the lists are set up? "

I like the second list, its pretty accurate. Firestorm should probably get replaced with one of the Lanterns or Manhunter. I would rank them a little higher. 
Thor can be powerful but he jobbers too much in recent times. The Thunder God doesn't fight smart anymore so he loses my respect. I might even rank him 4th behind Wonder Woman and Superman. Silver Surfer is definitely  in the lead after Annihilation 

Wonder Woman vs Thor is a close fight, it doesn't really bother me who comes out ahead
Superman vs Wonder Woman is weird, you either refuse to accept Superman has a weakness to magic and focus only on Superman's strength feats which means Superman comes out ahead
or
You do Accept Superman does have a magic weakness in which case Diana can block everything on her bracelets and use her tiara to slash and her fighting skills to tear Superman apart 

In any case current Thor has very little chance against current Silver Surfer, Annihilation gave the Surfer steroids
Superman vs Surfer...well Superman is just roadkill unless some moronic Siegel fanboy is given license to write the comic

#16 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

If  i'll stick to the characters mentioned on the two links,this should be the order: Starting from the most powerful.

1. Silver Surfer
2. Superman
3  Captain Marvel
4  Thor
5  Wonder Woman
6  Martian Manhunter
7  Sentry
8  Spawn
9  Flash
10 Dr Strange

#17 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

ha, i remember those lists, they were quite biased if you ask me

#18 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
" If  i'll stick to the characters mentioned on the two links,this should be the order: Starting from the most powerful. 1. Silver Surfer 2. Superman3  Captain Marvel4  Thor5  Wonder Woman6  Martian Manhunter7  Sentry8  Spawn9  Flash10 Dr Strange "
who agrees to my list?
#19 Posted by Retnex (2264 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
" @rbysjti said:
" If  i'll stick to the characters mentioned on the two links,this should be the order: Starting from the most powerful. 1. Silver Surfer 2. Superman3  Captain Marvel4  Thor5  Wonder Woman6  Martian Manhunter7  Sentry8  Spawn9  Flash10 Dr Strange "
who agrees to my list? "
I do for the most part, not sure Wonder Woman is stronger than Martian Manhunter
Plus I'm not really familiar with Spawn or Sentry
#20 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Retnex said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @rbysjti said:
who agrees to my list? "
I do for the most part, not sure Wonder Woman is stronger than Martian Manhunter Plus I'm not really familiar with Spawn or Sentry "
i see. but thanks for your opinion. I was thinking about  number 5 and number 6 too but Wonder Woman is tougher.
#21 Posted by Retnex (2264 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti: 
Eh, I'm still a noob. I just thought if Martian Manhunter can rival Superman, he can take WW. I agree she would lose to Thor though.
#22 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Retnex said:
" @rbysjti:  Eh, I'm still a noob. I just thought if Martian Manhunter can rival Superman, he can take WW. I agree she would lose to Thor though. "
I see. But Superman is the stronger one.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.