Follow

Wither

Character » Wither appears in 246 issues.

Wither was an X-Men student with the ability to break down organic matter just by touching it. Later turned him into a vampire and killed in Necrosha. Recently ressurrected on Krakoa.

wither's death

xgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By xgirl

i'm realy hate that he is death. i was hoping he return do the x men.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

There have been stranger resurrections... so you never know.  After all, I'm sure some creative writer will find some way for a guy with deadly powers to come back from the dead more dangerous & deadly than before...

MichonneHack27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By MichonneHack27

I was a bit disappointed he died too. I liked him as a villian. But also I'm very disappointed that we didn't get to see if he got any abilities by being turned into Selene's "vampire" of sorts. But I do agree with xero-kitty. There have been stranger resurrections. And Marvel has a history of bringing back the dead. Perhaps someday he'll return in some unexpected way.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Mercy_

I liked him as the villain as well. Seems they may be going the Wither route with Hellion from what I've heard, though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.