Follow

Wither

Character » Wither appears in 246 issues.

Wither was an X-Men student with the ability to break down organic matter just by touching it. Later turned him into a vampire and killed in Necrosha. Recently ressurrected on Krakoa.

Where's Wither???

lioneta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lioneta

I'm a nub so I'm not sure if this is the right forum buuuuuuuuut

Wither's story intriques me and I want to know where he is or if his story hasn't progressed past him locking lips with the old lady turned sexy harlot death strike.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

One, this should be attached to Wither's Forum (you can reach the link via his overview page)

Two, he isn't with Deathstrike (who isn't a harlot).  He's with Selene.  There'a big difference between the two ladies.

Three, if you read Wither's page then you'll see he's rumoured to re-appear in X-Force issues 19 & 20.

P.S. Welcome to CV.

lioneta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By lioneta
    @xerox-kitty said:
    "

One, this should be attached to Wither's Forum (you can reach the link via his overview page)

Two, he isn't with Deathstrike (who isn't a harlot).  He's with Selene.  There'a big difference between the two ladies.

Three, if you read Wither's page then you'll see he's rumoured to re-appear in X-Force issues 19 & 20.

P.S. Welcome to CV.

"
    I'm a nub but I'm not that big of a nub.
    I didn't mean Deathstrike I meant the death....woman.

Shit I don't know why I wrote that but now I know her name so yes, that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.