Follow

Witchblade

Character » Witchblade appears in 687 issues.

The Witchblade is the offspring of the primal forces of the universe, The Darkness and The Angelus. It usually takes the form of a complex metal gauntlet. Since it is male in nature, it seeks out female hosts. The Witchblade is semi-organic and reacts supernaturally to threats. It is able to grant its host a variety of weapons and can also heal the wearer.

unholy union, witchblade & wolverine

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

Was there a second chapter to this featuring wolverine, can someone please tell me, cause this was a really great issue

No Caption Provided

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Precise

I don't think there was, at least i don't know of one. There was a Darkness/Wolverine crossover though which was a pretty good read.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#3  Edited By time1

i think there was, but ' can't remember the name of it was, whta happen the darkness/wolverine issue.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By pixelized

jackie and wolverine teamed up, the end.

KillerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By KillerZ  Moderator

There was two Witchblade/Wolverines, but they both came out earlier. One was part of Devil's Reign crossover storyarc there wolverine saved Pezzini from Mephisto (Wolver/Witch) and (Witch/Wolver) was independent story when Pezzini and Logan got married.....I wonder did they divorced, or are they still married....

DevilMan09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By DevilMan09

That Ghost Rider in the BG? Why?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.