broo1232's Winter Soldier #9 - Broken Arrow, Part Three review

• broo1232 wrote this review on .
  • broo1232 has written a total of 182 reviews. The last one was for Rapture

Great ending.

The Good

This series has been great from the start continually being great and awesome with a real James Bond feel to it. This issue starts off with a scene between Bucky and Sitwell and this scene truly shows the agony Bucky is going through and it's incredibly well done. We also get some story with Natasha and her

There is also a great fight scene which has the inevitable Black widow and Bucky fight and shows Bucky's struggle and then Leo appears and we get this real tense moment and the cliff hanger all I can say is Whoa. The art by Michael Lark is really good and fits the tone of the book well.

The bad

I have a problem with the cover I feel as if this should have been the cover for the last issue and the last cover should have been the cover for this issue.

5 stars.