broo1232's Winter Soldier #1 - The Longest Winter, part 1 review

• broo1232 wrote this review on .
  • broo1232 has written a total of 182 reviews. The last one was for Rapture

Bucky seeks for redemption and finds a whole lot more.

This is Issue 1 of the new Winter Soldier series. This is Bucky basically trying to make up for his mistakes but in a seriously great way. He is also has the help of the Black Widow and Jasper Sitwell.

The cover is great I love the art and the background images of Bucky's past really adds to the feel of the issue. The story is very good there are plenty of surprises in this issue. This is a spy book so obviously there is going to be a lot of guns and espionage and there is. The art is very good It is not my favourite but I have nothing against it it has the correct tone and the action scenes are drawn very well. I know this issue been out a while but seriously try and get it.

Cover 10/10